The Pleasant Hill business law attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey Hall, PC offer more than 20 years of experience representing the legal needs of clients throughout Northern California. Our practice is dedicated to providing clients with high-quality, knowledgeable, and client-focused representation that facilitates and preserves the interests of clients. Our business law services concentrate on risk management and avoidance, whether assisting clients in establishing a new business or providing ongoing legal advice as business concerns arise.
Full Service Business Counsel: Formation ∙ Liability ∙ Dispute Resolution
Serving Northern California business people with distinction, our business law services encompass all the legal needs our clients are confronted with:
- Forming a business: Our California business and corporate formation attorneys provide business professionals with the legal advice and representation they need to create a business with a solid foundation. Our attorneys counsel clients through business planning, assist with business entity selection, and prepare all business startup documents for small and mid-sized businesses. We also address employment policies necessary to reduce future risk and implement business succession strategies that reflect the wishes of business owners.
- Business transactions and contracts: Our attorneys provide sound advice and representation through all types of business transactions, including commercial or business property purchase and sales, commercial leases, and other commercial transactions. We provide clients with meticulous review and analysis of business contracts, including business operating agreements, vendor agreements, employment agreements, lease agreements, and other business contracts, in order to evaluate and minimize risk.
- Liability protection: Our law firm provides additional business liability protection services tailored to minimize exposure to costly and time-consuming business litigation. We provide a comprehensive review of the business from all angles to ensure the business operates at its strongest.
- Outsourced corporate counsel: Our law firm serves as local corporate counsel for small and closely held businesses throughout the East Bay area. Our business membership services allow clients to have the peace of mind and security tied with in-house general counsel without the overhead of an additional staff employee.
- Business litigation: Our business law attorneys have the experience and determination to provide effective and resilient representation to business professionals who are confronted with business disputes or business litigation. We strive to resolve business matters arising from breach of contract disputes, claims against the business, and other business disputes which put the liability of the business in question.